January 09, 2010

2010 predictions!

Sooo... We used to do this every year on 'The Hardcore Effect', so I thought I'd carry on the tradition. My top 5 predictions;

Celebrity death predictions;
1. Denis Norden - English comedy writer and Television presenter.  He presented 'It'll be alright on the night' on ITV.  This years favourite for me.

2. Kirk Douglas - Actor most recognised for his role in 'Spartacus'.  Father of Michael Douglas.

3. Zsa Zsa Gabor - Actress and 1950's sex symbol.  Health problems over recent years make her a good bet.

4. Sir Patrick Moore - Astronomer.  Has made an appearance on my list for the last 2 years.  Tick Tock Pat...

5. This year's long shot - George Michael. Probably isn't going to die, unless he repeats his drug-driving antics.


General predictions;

1. At the general election Labour will be victorious.  Gordon Brown however, will not finish the year as PM.

2. Arsenal will win the Premier League for the first time since 2004. Liverpool will not make the champions league.

3. Christmas No1 for 2010 will be the winner of the X-Factor.

4. There will be a failed attempt to assassinate President Obama.

5. Winner of the World Cup? - Brazil

5 comments:

  1. I think there might be more then one attempt to assassinate the president.
    Celebrity Death List... ouch lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there hasn't been any attempts on his life so far (not that I've heard about anyway), I'm surprised he's lasted this long without being shot at.

    To Patti - Even Michael Douglas looks well past his 'best before' date, Kirk is almost a dead certainty to 'pop his clogs' (as my Nan would say) before the year is up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, dude, that death list is so grim! You MAY be right about the footie, though I'm still holding out for Man Utd once they refind some form. 3) is pretty much guaranteed, unless Facebook works its magic again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm a Utd fan, we don't have the form at the moment though. Arsenal are the dark horses and I think that they have what it takes to pull it out of the bag... as long as Fabregas stays fit.

    ReplyDelete