January 01, 2010

Well, it's that time of year again...

...the beginning.  I started one of my resolutions, not smoking.  To be fair I think I probably smoked enough last night to last me the whole of 2010.  I failed on one of my others though as I had Bacon for breakfast, never mind, I can just start eating healthily tomorrow.

So, what did everyone get up to last night?  I had a couple of beers at the Mothers house with her, My Bro and LM.  We then went to the Pub and proceeded to get absolutely sh*tfaced.  Saw lots of people I know, drank a lot of Beer and helped break up a fight.  Quite a productive evening I think you'll agree.

I've decided to add another New Years resolution to my list.  The classic Camera resolution.  I am going to resolve to carry around my Camera whenever possible.  I realised that I have very few photographs of my friends, family etc.  I also resolve to be bothered to put them both on here, and on my Facebook.

LM and my Mum are currently engrossed in the 'Wizard of Oz' film on TV.  I'm sure the BBC just like to mock us during the festive period.

'Ha.  So all of the shops are shut?  The Kids are off School?  So now we can air all of the sh*t that we can't usually put out, and you're pretty much obliged to watch it.' 

W*nkers.

Oh good old Dave =)  Top Gear is on =)  Amazing.
<---- God

Well, I think dinner is almost ready, so I best be off.  Expect more ramblings from me later on.

Until then, enjoy the rest of New Years Day.

Catch you later. x

2 comments:

  1. They definitely play that stupid movie a hell of a lot more than is necessary. I'm sure everyone that needs to see it has seen it. When I was a kid we had it on beta disk... I much preferred Mary Poppins, though. I mean...dancing penguins? Hell yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. er well at least she was more entertaining!

    ReplyDelete