January 17, 2010

Your turn!

Right, so I'm having a bit of a tough time thinking of topics to write about.  I like to post fairly regularly but I'm finding it harder and harder to think of stuff.  So I want to ask you guys for a bit of input.  Is there anything you would like me to write about?  Anything that you would like to hear my thoughts on?  Anything at all?  You can ask me questions, just offer up a topic... it's totally up to you.  It would be a big help to me and would save you from reading another shitty post about the general nothingness that occurs in my life. 

Much love. x

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, I'm having the same problem these days... I'll actually be at work and be wondering... "What in the world shall I blog about today?"

    So, I just typed: Blog Topics into Google and it came up with some lists. I think I'm gonna try one.

    One was: My Mother is on Facebook. LOL. You should give it a shot. It might get your mind churning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hmm... write about teddy bears. NO! Homicidal teddy bears from planet X. Wait, that sounds like bad science fiction. Hmm... it seems a lot of people are having this problem these days, including me. My advice, walk outside, wherever you may be, hit the first person you see, say "Tag, you're it." And then blog about their response.

    Who knows. It *might* work. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reckon it's a January thing, such a rough month. Thought yesterday's conversation between you and a sixpack of beer leaves a lot of room for expansion, lol. Which 5 people (living, fictional or dead) you'd invite over? Rubbish idea...but it's early.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Holy cow! I so wanna try that. But I live in a neighborhood full of old people and I don't know what they would do if I walked up to one of them and was like, "Tag, you're it." Lol. They would probably call the cops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you- I found myself writing about the recession in one post recently. As you can see, it wasn't too popular with the readers lol... Note to self: stick to gossiping about my own life.
    That googling Blog Topics seems like the go to thing. Try it.

    ReplyDelete