January 02, 2010

Day one. Done.

Hey everyone.  How was your first day of the year?  I can honestly say that Today I did f*ck all.  Tomorrow things will start to get back to normal. =)

So I've decided to do this thing.  A Project 365 type thing.  Basically, I'm going to take one photograph every day.  Then, at the end of the year, I should have 365 photographs that tell the story of my year.  I'll put the pictures up as I take them along with a little bit about the picture and the thinking behind it.  Should be fun.  I'll then put a collage type thing up at the end of the year. 

Right, so I need a picture to kick things off.  I have an idea for this one...

There, it's done.  Unfortunately you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it because my transfer cable is upstairs and I don't want to wake the Wench.  I'll do a double update tomorrow with todays photo and tomorrows. 

Catch you later. x

No comments:

Post a Comment